My desire for you is to manifest a true love for the rest of your life. Thanks to your feedback I have created “Dating Lab”, a safe space to practice dating.
A workshop where you can learn about how to feel more confident and enjoy the dating process. I want you to feel seen and desired! So, I created this workshop to teach you how you can be yourself and connect with your heart as you date and ultimately find the love of your life.
In this 3-hour post-Valentine’s Day event, you will:
- Play some fun icebreaker games to see what your similar goals are.
- Practice flirting in a safe space & feel more confident in the process.
- Learn how to read someone’s body language to know when they are interested in you.
- Participate in a ritual to better understand the other gender and what they want.
- Go on some 1/1 dates with deeper questions from Susan Campbell’s Truth and Dating Game and the 36 Love questions.
Date: Saturday, March 2nd
Time: 4:00 pm.-6:45 pm.
Cost: $45 early bird before Feb. 11th- After 2/11 $55
Location: JCC in Los Gatos
Facilitator: Theresa (Tree) Cretella, Dating CoachDear Ones,
To sign up and reserve your spot for this gender-balanced event click here please register here: https://forms.gle/HUSgUsf95whxGSGUAUT REG FORM
Cancellation policy: Due to the delicate nature of gender balance for this event, no refunds or rain checks will be given as long as the event you signed up for takes place. If you need to cancel you can find a friend of the same gender to take your place and I’d be happy to welcome them in.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me at TheresaCretella@gmail.com.
I look forward to connecting and sharing in a fun-filled time. 🙂