Bay Area Heart-Centered Speed Dating
- Are you looking for a heart connection?
- Are you tired of online dating?
- Are you looking for a place to meet like-minded singles your age?
Join singles over 50 in the San Francisco Bay area for an afternoon of authentic connection and intimacy. If you’ve been to Speed Dating events and found them to be superficial then you are going to be pleasantly surprised at this event as we go deep and connect so that you can know early on if this is the right match for you.
During this workshop you will:
- Mix and mingle through fun icebreakers
- Be guided in meaningful dialogue, the do’s and don’ts of dating, and a visualization that will leave you feeling more confident going into the dates.
- Go on 10-plus dates (7 minutes, depending on the size of the group)
Here’s how it will work:
- I will email you a date card before the event for you to print out with all the names of the other gender.
- At the end of your date, you will mark a Yes or No for each person
- After the event, you’ll receive an email with a form to match and will have 24 hours to do so.
- I will send you the emails of all of your matches within 48 hours
To create safety I will be requiring everyone to either take a home Covid test before you come or a PCR test. This is obligatory regardless of your vax status. Please do not come if you have any cold/flu symptoms.
Space is limited so please register today: https://forms.gle/MJnXKMKaUr1vDBoK9
When: Sunday, April 23rd from 4:00-6:30 p.m.
Where: Charley’s bar/restaurant in Los Gatos
Cost Early Bird: $45 per person by April 9th, $50 after 4/9.
This fee includes 1 complimentary drink.
Facilitator: Theresa (Tree) Cretella, Dating Coach
Cancellation policy: Due to the delicate nature of gender balance for this event, no refunds or rain checks will be given as long as the event you signed up for takes place. If you need to cancel you can find a friend of the same gender to take your place and I’d be happy to welcome them in.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me at TheresaCretella@gmail.com